Sunday, July 5, 2015

Next Stop Denver Colorado PART 2 of Road Trip July 2015

We arrived in Colorado Friday under a big rain storm, but was really pretty weather by Satuday.

      Famous road in Denver, very popular goes right through Downtown Denver.  We
got to see the Fireworks on Friday Night at the City County and Capital Building Park downtown.
Was so cool.. and lots and lots of people everywhere.
 Check this out, was so cool seeing the Huge Blue Bear peeking in the window of the
Convention Center Building.



       The Blue Bear is listed in the sites to see book, I look so small standing by him.
    Here is the Famous Coors Field, where the Colorado Rockies Baseball Team plays.
     This is Elitch Gardens, you can see this from the Pepsi Center parking lot.  Mom
says when I was little I came here several times, but this trip no time to spare.  Bummer.

     In the background is a little glimpse of the famous Cash Register Building.
    Here I am at the Pepsi Center, where the Denver Nuggest and the Avalanche Hockey
  Teams play.

    Elitch Gardens in the background, I really wanted to go bad.   But no time to go.




  I don't know why mom wanted me to stand in front of this tree at the Pepsi Center.

  Sitting on a rock, in the Saturday Morning heat, posing for mom's pictures.  Okay already, let's go do something fun, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment